Sunday, December 04, 2011

mysterious gift

Assalamualaikum WBT...
In this post, I want to write in english..so if any mistakes, can you correct me? I'm still learning to write proper english =D

what's with the mysterious gift? Well,this is how the story start..

last friday, I got a call from my mother 'bout  a parcel sent to my house addressed for me..

so when i came back home yesterday..i opened the parcel and i got a nice reebok watch..

but...there was no sender mentioned..no card..no notes..no anything..juz a surgical mask box with a watch inside it..also I dont even have a clue why the mysterious person gave me that gift..my birthday also have past. Hurmmmm....

but the only thing or clue I found was the price tag on the casing of the watch..it was from india..

so..I just wanna ask anybody who knows or maybe gave me that watch..just tell me..I want to thank that person for that gift..and also just want to know why that person give it to me..maybe it's not for me..maybe that person want me to give it to somebody else..who knows..haha

so..if you have any information regarding on this matter..just pm me..I'll appreciate it =D

so..any mistakes that you can find? If yes..correct me please...thank you =D

Wassalam~











2 bersuara:

wawahebat said...

wahh bestnyer dpt jam!!

FiQ aSH said...

hahaa..taw dh spe bg..mek joh yg bg.. =D